Monday, July 29, 2013

Festival Fashion - Part 2

"But what am to wear with my lace top and cut-offs?" you are undoubtedly asking yourself.

Let's start at the bottom --Generally folks at GrassRoots are pretty utilitarian about shoes. A good shoe can handle not only heat but rain and mud and many hours of dancing
 
But we do love our boots- even on the hot hot days (but especially on those muddy days and cool evenings).


Here we have the lead singer for Elastic Bond working her boots Miami-style.

 And my favorite boot vogue...
When I asked this woman to pose, she was skeptical of my credentials- apparently she had somehow never heard of the Carrots and Ginger... 
She so captured the spirit of the moment I had to share another photo with better light.

Now to the top -- if you are not wearing flowers in your hair, you may want to consider a hat.






But  before you start in with the face and body paint, I recommend changing out of your white lace dress.







Coming up next... Capturing the Zeitgeist

No comments: