Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dog

So I just caught myself gazing affectionately at my incredibly cute, incredibly friendly, obedient, loyal, gentle, fun, snugly dog. I have had this feeling lately of discovering her for the first time, which is weird because back when I worked part time she followed me from room to room and sat at my feet while I worked at home, and I felt just this same way. So why this feeling of discovering a new friendship? Today I realized that she has been eclipsed by my son when he was a baby, like the moon comes between earth and sun sometimes. When you lap is always full of baby, there is no room for dog... incredibly cute, incredibly friendly, obedient, loyal, gentle, fun, snugly Dog. A blessing and a friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I do not know whether there is some protocol for using your live name or not. Do I call you Carrotsnginger?

What is the advantage of having no email address? I do not understand this Blog World business. It seems like a different mind set.

How was that last Sunday service. Was "Dog" there?

Until I get the hang of this just call me friend.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.